2021 Davido Support Fund For Nigerian Orphanages
Davido Support Fund is for duly registered Orphanage homes across Nigeria that are interested in benefitting from the donation provided by David Adeleke (Davido) on the celebration of his 29th Birthday.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Taking to his social pages to make the announcement on Saturday, the singer thanked his friends and fans who contributed N201m in three days. The singer also added that he would add an additional N50m from his pocket.
The fundraiser, which began as a joke on Thursday after the singer challenged his colleagues to contribute N1m each, to enable him clear his Rolls Royce, at the Lagos ports, went viral the same day.
The artiste said he did not expect the massive response he received from Nigerians, who sent him not just millions but also little tokens to express their love and support for him.
To be considered for the fund, you must;
- Currently operate an orphanage in Nigeria
- Have specific numbers of children as decided by the committee
- Have applied using the link below.
I have established a five-person Disbursement Committee. Members of the committee include Mrs Titi Adebayo, chairman of the committee; Professor Jonathan Nwosu, secretary to the committee; Professor Yahana Joel Asabe of the Northern Nigeria Seventh Day Adventist Union Conference; Pastor Oyalabu of Spring Time Development Foundation (SDF); and Professor Uloma Onuoha.
“The committee will compile a list of orphanages across Nigeria. They will determine the number of children and their needs at each orphanage and then divide the funds accordingly. The committee will also determine the portion of the money that will be donated to the Paroche foundation. To maintain transparency, the committee will make public the names of the beneficiary orphanages and how much each will receive.
Kindly fill out every field as clearly and as detailed as possible.
- Please attach documents that can support your request.
- We recommend that only Founders or Operating Directors fill out this form.
- All information entered will be verified, please note that if any information is inconsistent or untrue, your organization will be automatically disqualified.
- The Committee may conduct search and physical inspection unannounced
- If you have any question(s), kindly send an email to: email@example.com
- Registration closes on Thursday, 2nd of December 2021.