2022/2023 Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for Africans
Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship: Applications are welcomed from qualified students for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for Africans for the 2022/2023 session at Chatham House, London.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The fellowship is a joint initiative with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation that offers candidates at the mid-stage of their career the opportunity to spend ten months at Chatham House working on a personal project of their choosing.
Eligibility Criteria for Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship
If you are interested in applying for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2022/2023, you are to meet the fellowship requirements:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Applicants with a master’s degree with an international focus is preferred.
- Should be at the mid-stage of their career and come from one academic, NGO, business, government department, civil society or the media.
- Possess knowledge of and an interest in the policy challenges related to global governance.
- Fellows are expected to work full-time towards their fellowship and therefore it is not possible to undertake a fellowship at the same time as pursuing work or studies (such as a Ph.D.).
- Any citizen of an African country can apply for the fellowship
- However, applications will be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
How To Apply for Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship
Interested applicants for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2022/2023 are to apply online before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
- Curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Names of two referees (of which one should be academic)
- Applicant’s proposal for a research project.
The Application Deadline is 25th April 2022
Interested applicants can visit the Official Webpage for more information