2022/2023 Durham University Business School Scholarships for International Students
Are you an international student looking for a master’s scholarship in a reputable business school in the United Kingdom? Then take advantage of the Durham University Business School Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The comprehensive package of scholarships celebrates and rewards exceptional candidates applying for a master’s programme at the Business school.
Details About Durham University Business School Scholarships
There are comprehensive scholarship packages available for international students at the Durham University Business School. They include:
- Masters International Scholarship: This scholarship provides 40+ masters offer holders £7,500 scholarship funding. The scholarships are applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the programme.
- Masters Achievement Scholarships: The scholarship is applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the programme and provides £7,500 for 40+ masters offer holders who are enrolled for a full-time masters programme.
- Master in Business Analytics Scholarships: This scholarship provides a £8,000 worth of tuition fee discount to 12 students accepted to study MSc Business Analytics at Durham University Business School commencing in 2022/23.
- Master of Energy Systems Management (MESM) Scholarships: The scholarship celebrates and rewards exceptional candidates applying for the Master of Energy Systems Management (MESM) programme.
To be considered for the 2022/23 academic session of the Durham University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- Possess an impressive academic record.
- Can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
- Can tell how, as a global citizens, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the school, organisations and communities.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Durham University Business School Scholarships 2022/23 are to apply for admission and be admitted into the Durham University Business School. All Business School Masters offer holders for 2022 entry will be automatically considered for the applicable scholarships.
The Application Deadline is Not specified.