2022/2023 ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme for young Nigerian graduates
The ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
The successful candidate will be deployed in Commercial team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
Eligibility Requirement for 2022/2023 ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Programme
- Applicants to this programme must be a Nigerian with a bachelor degree
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship Program 2022/2023
The Application Deadline is 21st November 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.