2022/2023 Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships
Open to: Africans, Graduates, International Students, Nigerians, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
Flywire Charitable Foundation is pleased to announce its 2022/2023 Academic Scholarships aimed at supporting underrepresented individuals to gain affordable education. The scholarships are awarded to scholars in the fields of social justice, global health, global citizenship, and environmental sustainability.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship will award up to $5,000 USD each to successful candidates for the 2022 academic year to improve equality, access, and affordability for individuals and communities.
Eligibility Criteria for Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships
To be considered for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate, graduate and post-secondary students in higher education worldwide
- Matriculating and currently, enrolled students are welcome to apply.
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships are to complete their application online on or before the application deadline. Submission of an essay responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
In the comprehensive one page essay, please provide clear answers to the following questions:
- Say something about yourself: what are you studying and at what school?
- What hurdles have you had to overcome to pursue your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve with your education and how does it relate to the theme of the scholarship you have selected?
The Application Deadline is 17th June 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more information