2022/2023 Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program for South Africans
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/23 Harvard South Africa Fellowship aimed at supporting mid-career professionals who are educationally disadvantaged to be educated.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Fellowship program is open to South Africans who are mid-career applicants from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups, including applicants from rural areas outside urban centers. Interested mid-career applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of the opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria For Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program
To be eligible for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show considerable skill in their chosen career and must be educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professionals.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 30- to 45 years old.
- Applicants who are successful as alumni of the program are expected to remain involved after the completion of their fellowship and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship.
- General administrative funds for program management
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2022 are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload the required documents as prompted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
The Application Deadline is 30th April 2022