2022/2023 KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Application is now open for the 2022/2023 intake of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST). Interested and eligible candidates from across Africa are invited to apply.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
MCFSP at KNUST provides comprehensive scholarships for access to quality university education to qualified academically talented, yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa.
Eligibility Criteria Of KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institutions. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old.
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- For admission into KNUST Ghanaian applicants need to purchase an E voucher for the purpose and fill the application for admission whenever the online portal opens. International applicants are instructed to visit the same address and select the option for International Students only.
- NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
Scholarship Benefits of KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Plus numerous other benefits (see official site)
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates for the scholarship can apply by downloading the application form
- The scholarship application form is free and has a feature of a “2022”
- Completed application forms must be sent via courier mail (Eg. EMS, DHL, Fedex, UPS)to the below address;
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
- Qualified applicants should apply for the scholarship as soon as they can. Do not wait until admissions are opened at KNUST.
The Application Deadline is 30th June 2022.
Eligible candidates can visit the Official Webpage for more information.