Lakehead University is delighted to offer its International Scholarships and Awards for the 2022-2023 academic session. These opportunities are available for high flying international undergraduate and graduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program in the University.
Non-Canadian citizens who are entering Lakehead University from a high school, or who are transferring from an international college or university, will be considered for the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
Lakehead University International Scholarships
You are invited to take advantage of one of Canada’s most generous university scholarship programs. This makes paying for your university degree easier so you can focus on your education.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarships
- Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships
To be eligible for Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must international students
- Applicants for graduate scholarships must have a first-degree certificate or equivalent
- The award is renewable provided an 80% average is achieved in each academic year
- Applicants recipients must be entering Years 1, 2, or 3 of a minimum 4-year undergraduate degree program
How To Apply
Students will be considered for the Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards automatically if they meet the criteria. No scholarship application is required.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.