2022/2023 MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship for Undergraduates
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship for undergraduate students studying in Ghanaian institutions of higher learning for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate students and continuing education students at any public higher institution in Ghana. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, research devices and stipend for reading materials.
Eligibility Criteria for MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application via the web portal. Applicants are to provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
Applicants are to submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address). Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
The Application Deadline is 4th July 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.