2022/2023 SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
The SouthWestern University of Finance and Economics is pleased to announce the Chinese Government Scholarships for International students aimed at sponsoring outstanding international students to pursue graduate study in China.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship seeks to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries. Interested international students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria For SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- Must be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree program must be between 18-35 years old while applicants applying for a doctoral degree program be aged between 18-40 years.
- Applicants applying for an English-taught program must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 are to apply online for admission into an eligible program at the university and thereafter submit an online application at the Chinese Government Scholarship System.Document Requirements:
- A passport photo was taken within six months.
- Notarized highest educational degree or diploma certificate.
- Complete highest educational transcript.
- Recommendation letters
- Study plan or research proposal.
- Valid language certificate.
- The first page of the applicant’s international passport.
The Application Deadline is 15th April 2022