2022/2023 USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) is pleased to announce its partnership with the Mastercard Foundation for its global scholars Program.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The initiative will offer academically talented youths from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education.
Eligibility Criteria For USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be women not exceeding 29 years old in the following categories: Young women; Refugees and displaced youth; Youth with disabilities.
- Scholars must demonstrate academic talent and have personal motivation to complete their education.
- Must be committed to giving back to their communities through previous and/or past engagements with community outreach activities
- Exhibit leadership potential and commitment to becoming change makers, role models, and mentors who embrace ethical leadership.
- Be interested in and meet USIU-Africa’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake any of the approved undergraduate degree programs.
- Science and Technology
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Communication, Cinematic and Creative Arts
- Business Administration
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Tuition and functional fees;
- Laptops, books, and other learning materials;
- Reasonable accommodation and meals;
- Medical insurance;
- Transport to and from home;
- Access to leadership training;
- Access to entrepreneurial training;
- Psycho-social support, career counseling, and mentorship.
- Disability needs will be reasonably catered for
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to:
- Download the application forms from Here or pick the forms from the Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU-Africa at no cost.
- Submit completed application forms by email as an attachment, ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are legible and sent here or drop your application at Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU- Africa, or post your application to:
Program Director, Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, USIU-Africa, P.O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi
The Application Deadline is 28th February 2022.