2022 Africa Business Heroes Prize for Young Entreprenuers
Applications for the Africa Business Heroes prize are open in English and French to entrepreneurs from all African countries, all sectors, and all ages who operate businesses formally registered.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Every year, ten finalists will be selected to compete in the ABH grand finale pitch competition and participate in a TV Show that will be broadcast online and across the continent. The finalists compete for a share of US $1.5 million in grant money.
Africa Business Heroes Prize is for all entreprenuers whose business is headquartered in an African country, and have a 3 year-track record.
ABH aims to identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their local communities, working to solve the most pressing problems, and building a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future.
If you are an entrepreneur who fits the ABH prize profile, we invite you to apply to the fourth annual competition. It’s a game-changing opportunity!
To be considered for the ABH, you must:
- Be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Have African citizenship or is the child or grandchild of an African citizen.
- Have a business registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa.
- Have a business in the post-idea stage and has at least 3 years of revenue.
- Grant Funds of up to $300,000
- Insights into your business
- Targeted & practical training programs:
- Mentorship from business icons
- Global recognition and exposure.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A personal government-issued ID card
- Business license or registration certificate
- Proof that your business has been operating for 3 years (maybe bank statement or registration document)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to commence the application.
An online review of submitted applicants will be conducted to determine the Top 50 Finalists followed by successive interviews down to the top 10.