Due to the ongoing global pandemic, this year’s AfDB internship will be conducted remotely/virtually. The African Development Bank Group is currently inviting applications eligible candidates. The internship program is part of a wider Talent Management Framework which facilitates the Bank to deliver on the Ten-Year Strategy and the High 5s.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
African Development Bank 2022 Virtual Internship Program will provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank. Also, provide the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes.
What to Expect From AfDB 2022 Virtual Internship Program
The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
The Bank will run two (2) internship sessions during the year 2022. This announcement is for session 1, which will run from March through June 2022. The announcement for session 2 will be made in April 2022 and session 2 will run from June through December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For AfDB 2022 Virtual Internship Program
To be eligible for African Development Bank Group Virtual Internship Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have attained the age of majority in their country of nationality or origin and be not more than Thirty (30) years old at the time of commencement of the internship program.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program in a recognized public or private educational institution of higher learning.
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree.
- Be nationals of the member countries of the African Development Bank.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above mentioned Degree.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’ two working languages (English or French).
- Be able to use the Bank’s standard software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); knowledge of SAP is desirable.
The specific disciplines and specialist professional areas focus will be on the following areas:
- Power, Energy, Climate, and Green Growth
- Agriculture, Human & Social Development
- Private Sector, Infrastructure, and Industrialization
- Economics, Statistics
- Governance and Knowledge Management
- Human Resources and Corporate Services: IT, Language Services, General Services & Procurement, HR Management
- Audit, Anti-Corruption
- Communication & External Relations
- Public Relations
- Environmental and Social Assessment
How To Apply
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online complete application and attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Apply Using any of the below options;
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to HR Direct [email protected]
The Application Deadline is 23rd March 2022