2022 African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Masters Fellowships For African Students
Open to: Africans, Developing countries, Graduates, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) wishes to announce the 2022/2023 Masters scholarships for applicants from Anglophone subSaharan African countries admitted into any of the following AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities:
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) was established in 1988 as a public not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Africa.
The Consortium’s mandate and strategic intent are built on the basis that sustained development in subSaharan Africa require well-trained, locally based professional economists.
AERC agitates the provision of capacity building in economic policy in Francophone and Anglophone African countries through the provision of support in the areas of policy research and graduate training.
Scholarship Details About 2022 African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Masters Fellowships For African Students:
Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities:
- Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- University of Botswana
- University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- University of Ghana, Legon
- University of Nairobi, Kenya
- University of Mauritius
- University of Namibia
- University of Malawi
- University of Zimbabwe
- Makerere University
To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
- Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Female and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states (especially the AERC Masters Bridge Programme alumni class of 2017 and 2018) are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application cover letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above; and
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates.
How To Apply For 2022 African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Masters Fellowships For African Students
Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website).
Upon receipt of an admission letter from a specific university, applicants shall upload the following documents to the AERC scholarship portal.