2022 Afrinvest West Africa Analyst Programme for Young Nigerians.
Afrinvest is a leading financial services firm based in Nigeria with a focus on the West African market. Afrinvest has five (5) core business areas namely: Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Trading, Trust Services and Investment Research. Our Investment Banking subsidiary provides a full range of capital raising and financial advisory services to meet the needs of corporate and institutional clients.
The company is currently engaged in several high-profile transactions across the Agriculture, Power, Oil & Gas, Technology, FMCG and Financial Services sectors, among others.
Afrinvest (West Africa) Ltd. is a financial advisory firm with a focus on West Africa.
It is active in four principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, and investment research Afrinvest is both a provider of research content on the Nigerian market and an adviser to blue-chip companies across West Africa on M&A and international capital market transactions.
To be considered for this programme, you must have:
- A first degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps after September 2020.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Should have between 0-1 year post-NYSC experience.
Type – Full-Time
- Health Insurance,
- Data Allowance,
- Airtime Allowance,
- Work Tools,
Education: Bachelors Degree (Any) Skills Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication, Research, Microsoft Office Suite. Category Investment Banking, Asset Management, Research, Securities Trading
City: State Ikoyi, Lagos Country Nigeria
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.