2022 ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme for African Entrepreneurs
Applications are invited from young African entrepreneurs for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP) designed for early-stage entrepreneurs with a demonstrated commitment to building their business.
The Entrepreneurs program is a 4-week sprint designed to mentor and enhance the career growth of African entrepreneurs who just started their entrepreneurial journey and are passionate about scaling up their businesses.
Details About ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022
ALX is committed to supporting young entrepreneurs in building thriving businesses across Africa. The program is entirely free for participants as the program fee has been waived due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be invited to join the ROOM community where they will have access to a global network of resources, job opportunities, and ongoing support to grow their businesses.
To be eligible for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa.
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-35 years
- The business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022 are to apply online before the application deadline as late applications will not be considered.
The Application Deadline is 28th February 2022.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.