Are you a young graduate who would like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects? Then apply for the Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship (Manufacturing) 2022/23.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to gain valuable experience in a world-class company.
Details About Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship
The internship will provide candidates with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E). Interns will participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present their results. During the internship, interns will be supported by a buddy and manager who will ensure that they have a valuable learning experience.
To be eligible for the Ignite Graduate Internship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Masters level degree program in an Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or a related subject.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or its equivalent.
- Be in their final or penultimate year of degree studies.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship 2022 are to apply online and provide all the required documents. Applicants are encouraged to submit the application on or before the application deadline as late applications will not be considered.
The Application Deadline is Not specified.