2022 BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarships
Wish to study your Masters of Science programme in Norway, then apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship at BI Norwegian Business School to study on a full scholarship for the academic year commencing Autumn 2022.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement, the BI Presidential Scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants.
Eligibility Criteria For BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarships
To apply, candidates must meet the following eligibility conditions ;
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body, as such;
- BI ensures the distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
How To Apply
To apply for the BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 for Masters Study at BI Norwegian Business School;
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter here.
The Application Deadline:
- Scholarship applications must be received by March 1.
- Applications from Sivøk students must be received by March 1.