2022 CIPM Annual Essay Competition for University and Polytechnic Undergraduates
Open to: Creatives/Artists, Nigerians, Writers & Poets, Youths
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
Applications for 2022 CIPM Annual Essay Competition for University and Polytechnic Undergraduates are currently ongoing.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) Annual Essay Competition will award selected essay entries with N250,000, HRM books and free access to myriads of employers.
Winners are also offered the free student registration access to the CIPM and free round-trip to Port Harcourt for CIPM 2022 International Conference & Exhibitions.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is now accepting entries from undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics for its Annual Essay Competition.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
Building a Future-Ready Workforce: Re-evaluating Our Educational System
To be considered for the competition, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student of Nigerian tertiary institution (university or polytechnics)
- Essay must be original, empirical and of local and international journal standard.
- The length of the essay must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing.
- The font type must be Times New Roman in 12 points font size.
- All entries should be typed in double line spacing, using MS word ONLY.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
Duration and Reward
- 1st Prize: N125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Prize: N100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize: N75000 & 2 HRM books
- Access to a network of employers for all winners
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
- All expenses paid trip to Port Harcourt for CIPM 2022 International Conference & Exhibitions.
All entries must be submitted with the underlisted items:
- ID Card from student’s current institution
- Copy of admission letter to student’s current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should scan and send the underlisted documents along with the essay write-up as a single document to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Past winners are not eligible to participate
- For more enquiries: Call “Charity” on: 0817 658 2368 Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org