2022 Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship for Graduate Students
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduate students for the Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship in the ethical development of innovative data-driven technologies for Smart Cities. This scholarship is fully funded and available for international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
All researchers at Coventry University (from Ph.D. to Professor) are part of the Doctoral College and Centre for Research Capability and Development, which provides support with high-quality training and career development activities.
Details About Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship
The research project will take a practice-based approach and combine methodologies from the humanities and social sciences with expertise in computing science and engineering. The aim is to identify tangible steps for improving ethics-in-practice in the context of Smart Cities and AI development.
The successful candidate will receive comprehensive research training including technical, personal, and professional skills.
To be eligible for Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- Applicants must have the potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the Ph.D. within a 3.5 years
- Applicants must have a minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the scholarship are to complete an online application. All applications require full supporting documentation and a covering letter. For pre-determined (named) projects, and up-to 2000-word supporting statement is required showing how the applicant’s expertise and interests are relevant to the project.
The Application Deadline is 4th May 2022
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more details