DAAD Japan is inviting applications from interested doctoral students worldwide for a short-term research program. The primary aim of the program is to promote research projects within the context of doctoral programs.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
All research projects or courses of continuing scientific education at a state or state-recognized institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany, which is being carried out in coordination with an academic adviser in Germany can be funded.
Duration of the funding
- One month to a maximum of six months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant’s work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of
euros 861.- for graduates,
euros 1,200.- for doctoral candidates and postdocs
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers.
How To Apply
The steps to apply to include you registering at the DAAD portal, requesting references, and applying online or by post. Applying online, you will need to access an online application form on the DAAD portal in which you can enter your application data. It is important you read through all the application guides before starting the application.
The Application Deadline Varies.