2022 Dangote Group Careers for Young African Graduates
The Dangote Group is currently welcoming applications from dynamic and young graduates for their various career opportunities in the industry. The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group’s interests span a range of sectors in Nigeria and across Africa.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production, and Salt Refining.
What to Expect from Dangote Group Careers for Young African Graduates
Dangote Group is all about creating ventures that serve the interest of stakeholders, communities, and the people concerned. They believe in establishing impactful businesses that are socially responsible and to cater to people’s needs.
The Group’s interests span a range of sectors in Nigeria and across Africa with various career opportunities:
- Assistant General Manager, Internal Audit
- Deputy General Manager, Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- Junior Store Attendant
- Bilingual Executive Assistant/Data Analyst – (French and English) – Export
- Forklift Operator
- Logistics Officer – Inbound Logistics
- Senior Logistics Officer – Inbound Logistics
- Deputy General Manager Electrical
- Assistant General Manager Electrical
- Chief, HAM & Admin Officer
To be eligible for Dangote Group Careers, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an African
- Applicants must be a graduate
- A first degree in any related discipline
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge about maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Leadership ability and strong management skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box
- Three (3) year work experience
Successful candidates for Dangote Group Careers will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Dangote Group Careers are expected to submit application online by filling accurately the application form for any of the career opportunities provided.
The Application Deadline is On-going