DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme is committed to building the Capacity of the Nigerian MSMEs to enable them formalize, grow and become more bankable to get easy access to available credit.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above
- Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
- The business must be based in Nigeria
- The business must be for profit from any sector
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Bankability- Level of readiness to access credit
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model
- Scalability- Demonstrates potential for growth of business to create jobs
How To Apply
1. All applications must be submitted online through the application portal.
2. Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform and obtain an average score of 70%. The courses that must be completed are:
- a. Accounting & Bookkeeping,
- b. Sustainability for MSMEs,
- c. Marketing and Sales Techniques,
- d. Credit Management/Access to Finance.
3. All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training.
4. Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
5. Applicants will be screened and shortlisted from the close of the application based on the eligibility criteria.
6. Selection will be carried out using the defined selection criteria from the pool of shortlisted applications.
7. Communication with successful applicants shall be by email to the email address provided and a phone call to the phone number provided on the application form.
8. On site Training for selected applicants will commence on October 17th to October 21st 2022 in Lagos and Abuja.
The Application Deadline is 23rd September 2022