2022 Deloitte Executive Assistant Programme for Nigerian Graduates
The application for the 2022 Deloitte Executive Assistant Programme for Nigerian Graduates has opened for interested and qualified candidates.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
2022 Deloitte Executive Assistant Programme Details:
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Their professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
2022 Deloitte Executive Assistant Programme Requirements:
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class lower/lower credit in Business Administration, Economics or related courses
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of cognate experience in administration and office management
- Have effective decision-making skills
- BE Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Be Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Be Sound written and oral communication
- Possess drive and resilience