2022 Deloitte Graduate Internship for Young Nigerians
The Deloitte Graduate internship is now open for interested and qualified graduates willing to pursue a professional career in the Deloitte multinational company.
Selected graduates get stipends and the opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met.
The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science.
The purpose of the Deloitte Graduate Internship is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue.
- Demonstrate independent work and follow through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
Internship Duration and Reward
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role, we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation. Knowledge of VBA, R language, and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.