2022 Dufil Prima Foods Plc Trainee scheme For Graduate
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for the company’s Graduate Trainee Scheme.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
What to Expect from Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee scheme
At Dufil Prima Food Plc, the trainees will be trained in the following area of discipline:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Logistics and
- Production Engineering
To be eligible for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee scheme, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have BSc and BTech First-class degrees in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
- Must have 0 to 2 years of experience in logistics, engineering, and production
- Must be 21 to 30 years of age
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
- Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of the company
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good sight and be physically fit.
How To Apply
To enrol for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee scheme, you are expected to register an account and/or login first on the official application portal in other to apply for the program.