2022 European Forum Alpbach Scholarships
Open to: Creatives/Artists, Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Every year, the European Forum Alpbach awards scholarships to hundreds of outstanding young talents from all around the world. This scholarship program enables students, young professionals, and changemakers to come to Alpbach and attend a unique program consisting of scientific and artistic seminars, a high-level conference program, and a variety of social and cultural activities. Apply Now to Join the European Forum Alpbach as a scholarship holder!
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The European Forum Alpbach 2022 will take place from21 August to 2 September 2022. In addition to the common conference program, scholarship holders get to attend the Alpbach Seminars which are the academic heart of the European Forum Alpbach.
Eligibility Criteria For #EFA22 Scholarship Programme
In order to apply for an #efa22 scholarship, you must not have attended the onsite conference of the European Forum Alpbach as a scholarship holder before. Additionally;
- You need to be able to communicate in English fluently (minimum on a European B2 level). There are several ways to prove your English proficiency.
- All first-time scholarship applicants must be aged between 18 and 30. For African applicants, the threshold of 35 applies.
- All young people meeting the scholarship requirements may apply regardless of their country of residence.
- Applicants welcomed from all academic disciplines. Artists and non-graduates are also strongly encouraged to apply!
- All applicants must be available and ready to attend the European Forum Alpbach 2022 from 20 August to 2 September 2022.
How To Apply
All applicants for the #EFA22 Scholarship Programme except Austrian, Taiwanese, and Chinese citizens will have to apply for a scholarship on the following platform: (link will be provided as of 15 March 2022)
- Proof of your English B2 level as stated in section “English proficiency”
- Latest diploma with a transcript of records (in English, German or French)
- Personal information, CV details, and a motivational statement (learn more on official application page)
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2022.