2022 ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
Applications are now open for the 2022 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science) targeted at recent Nigerian graduates for the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. Eligible candidates are welcome to apply.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
An internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside. At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
Eligibility Criteria for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper-division (2:1) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2020
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should proceed to the official application page for job details and how to apply. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Required Documents: Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official page for more information.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified