2022 FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Summer Program
Applications for the FAOU Summer Internship & Ambassadorship Program 2022 are now open. FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then they have developed courses in various specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
About FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Program
The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in FAOU’s aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world. It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, and aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities. The Ambassador will work in an international team and their main task will be to help build a university’s online presence and search for new opportunities. Their goal is to gather leaders from every country in the world and engage them in campaigns to promote the cause of non-profit education.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team. This program has been active since 2017 and by today they have hosted more than 700 interns and 50 Ambassadors coming from 140 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
Benefits of FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Program
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- An international work environment with various social programs activities.
Eligibility of FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Program 2022
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply online at one of the programs, before 21st June 2022 (23.59 UTC Time).
For more information, visit FAOU FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Summer Program 2022 Official Webpage
The Application Deadline is 21st June 2022