2022 First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program
Applications are currently invited from highly motivated and exceptional candidates for First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program holding at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. It is a program structured for young graduates.
The FNB Graduate Trainee program will help participants in knowledge and maximise skills required for any role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful.
What to Expect from First National Bank Graduate Trainee Program
At FNB, a trainee will deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions. Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning.
Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives. Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training.
To be eligible for First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program, interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a recent and young graduate
- Applicants currently completing their final year of university degrees
- Applicants with a university degrees in Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, this is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
How To Apply
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility conditions for the First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program should proceed to the application portal to login or register new account to start application for the program.
The Application Deadline is 21st August 2022
Applicants can visit the official webpage for more information.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.