FirstBank Technology Academy Program is a program for STEM graduates who are interested in Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments.
First Bank of Nigeria limited( FirstBank) is Nigerian largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earning. with more than 10million customer accounts,FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services .
First Bank of Nigeria, sometimes referred to as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies. The bank specialises in retail banking and has the largest retail client base in Nigeria.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.