2022 Flour Mills of Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students
The Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) has opened applications for her 2022 Postgraduate Scholarship in partnership with the American Farm School and George Coumantaros Foundation.
The Flour Mills of Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship is a fully-financed 2-year programme for outstanding Nigerian students covering all fees of tuition, accommodation, and living allowances.
After the scholarship programme, successful candidates will be accorded the opportunity of a further 2-year internship with the FMN for mentorship and training in preparation for possible roles at the company.
The Flour Mills of Nigeria postgraduate scholarship scheme would provide two successful applicants an opportunity for a two-year Master’s degree program at the American Farm School, Greece. Applications for the postgraduate program start on the 1st of June 2022 and end on the 15th of June 2022.
The program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence, exposure to industry and global best practices, and capacity building in the food and agro-allied sector.
The postgraduate degree program for selected candidates will be under three main courses: New Food Product and Business Development (MSc), Marketing for the Agro-Food Sector (MSc), and Sustainable Agriculture and Management (MSc).
Created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria, candidates that met the selection criteria will also be given a two-year internship opportunity at FMN, where they can put their knowledge to practice.
To be considered for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Scholarship, you must:
- Be a resident of Nigeria
- Have completed their first degree/graduate degree program in a public Nigerian University,
- Not be employees of the organizer (FMN) or close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judges.
- Must be able to provide academic transcript upon request.
- More details about terms and conditions here
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is a fully-financed scholarship and will run for a period of 2 years
- Successful candidates will be further given the opportunity of a 2-year internship at the FMN
Postgraduate Scholarship Courses
- New Food Product and Business Development
- Marketing for the Agrofood sector
- Sustainable for Agriculture and Management
How To Apply
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to apply for the scholarship.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. The application will be judged by the panel of judges on their merits and the fulfilment of the application criteria stated
Should the winner be un-contactable, the Organiser reserves the right to award the scholarship to a replacement next in line applicant.
In the event of a dispute, the applicant’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final decision of the Organizer. The Organiser’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
More details about terms and conditions here.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.
The Application Deadline is 15th June 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.