2022 Fully-Funded DRTC Research Outreach for Nigerian Students
The Drosophila Research and Training Center offers a fully-funded research training programme to Nigerian university students.
The DRTC Research Outreach is a fully-funded training programme that provides successful students with accommodation, meals and free certification at the end of the programme.
The DRTC Research Outreach is an avenue to prepare students with the necessary research experience to secure scholarships in top universities abroad.
The Drosophila Research and Training Center offers research training to eligible Nigerian undergraduate students.
The research outreach programme is available to biological, medical, and clinical science students.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
To be considered for the DRTC Research Outreach, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student in a Nigerian university
- Be in your penultimate year of study
- Be studying a biological/basic medical or clinical science course
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The programme will be taking place between 28th – 30th September, 2022
- Successful candidates will be offered;
- Free Certification
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Motivation letter (300 words)
- Studentship Identification
- Recommendation letter from HOD or any lecturer in the department
How To Apply
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.