2022 GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program
GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) is now open for application from suitably qualified young African graduates to be trained as communication analysts. General Electric (GE) is building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
As a Communications support intern – your role under the Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) will be focused on marketing communications, organizational communications and community relations support.
What to Expect From GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program
As a communication analyst under the GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program, you will:
- Support to develop, execute & maintain a holistic communications plan
- Support content creation for internal and external communication channels, including writing, editing, interviews, videography, etc.
- Support to design and execute the overall internal communication strategy to drive employee engagement through story development and writing for internal articles, newsletters, employee emails and key events and milestones
- Provide required administrative support such as event coordination, marketing campaigns management, managing internal meetings and processes, presentations, reporting metrics etc.
- Provide support and develop content for a wide range of traditional and digital communications platforms including websites, social media platforms and external sites
- Assist in executing the overall external communications strategy, campaigns and media engagement activities that support business objectives.
- Support in executing community relations and affinity groups’ calendar
- Applicants must be an African
- Experience (1-2 years) through an internship or other communications work experience
- Academic excellence in Arts and Humanities (preference for Marketing, Communications, Languages, International Relations or Social Sciences)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- For Nigeria, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigeria)
How to Apply
To apply for the GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program as a communication analyst, interested applicants will proceed by filling and submitting the online application form for the program.
You can submit personal and professional information by uploading a resume or by importing a profile from a third-party service. The system will automatically extract the relevant information from the profile or the resume and fill out part of the online submission.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.
Interested applicants can go ahead to the official site for more details.