2022 Gerson Lehrman Group Social Impact Fellowship for Entrepreneurs
The Gerson Lehrman Group Social Impact Fellowship provides select nonprofits and social enterprises with a two-year pro bono partnership with GLG. We welcome applications from organizations working across all issue areas, including but not limited to education, environment, global health, and social justice.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is a multi-year pro bono partnership between the world’s insight network and some of the world’s most impactful social innovators.
GLG is the world’s insight network. They connect decision-makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. GLG Social Impact makes its model and resources available to innovative nonprofits, foundations, philanthropies, and social enterprises.
Scholarship Details of 2022 Gerson Lehrman Group Social Impact Fellowship:
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship provides two years of support and in-depth insight, without charge, to many of the world’s most cutting-edge social innovators.
Fellows work with GLG in an intensive, two-year partnership that provides free access to the full suite of GLG products.
When assessing applications for the Fellowship, GLG considers the organization’s social impact, future goals, operational capacity, and need for the external expertise that GLG offers. They select registered nonprofits, social enterprises, and hybrid organizations that are:
- Driving impactful social change. Fellow organizations advance powerful missions and can demonstrate the positive impact of their work on the communities they serve.
- Excited to leverage GLG’s unique platform. Fellows and their teams are eager to learn from experts and use one-of-a-kind insights to further their missions. They are committed to embedding GLG into their strategies, workflows, and decision-making processes.
- Positioned to make the most of a partnership with GLG. Fellow organizations are past the early development stage, with leadership ready to pursue ambitious goals and scale their impact significantly. They have been in operation for at least three years and employ at least five full-time staff members.
Fellowship Duration and Reward of 2022 Gerson Lehrman Group Social Impact Fellowship
Extraordinary Expertise: Discuss your most pressing strategic, operational, and technical questions with world-class experts on every topic, including geographic expansion, user research, regulatory landscapes, and industry best practices. Your entire team – not just the individual named as the Fellow – will have access to GLG’s insight network, at no cost.
- Dedicated Support Team: Partner with dedicated GLG employees who will support you and your team for two years. Your GLG team will help connect you to the right experts and ensure that you have the tools to pursue your biggest goals.
- The cohort of Social Innovators: Build meaningful connections with like-minded social innovators in the GLG Social Impact Fellowship community. We host an annual convening and quarterly virtual roundtables for you to engage with these other talented leaders.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to apply for this fellowship.