2022 GIFT Korea Internship for Undergraduates and Graduates Worldwide
Application for the 2022 GIFT Korea Internship for Undergraduates and Graduates Worldwide are currently ongoing for qualified students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The GIFT Korea Internship will cover the full expenses of travel, accommodation and equipment and will also provide living stipends for selected candidates.
GIFT Internship will present you with the opportunity to live and work in a foreign country while being mentored by a team of highly qualified professionals.
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and systems, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
The GIFT South Korean Internship will be at the Pohang University of Science and Technology. The duration of the internship will be four weeks.
To be considered for the GIFT Korea Internship, you must:
- Have all prior educational transcripts in English.
- Have an English Language mastery test certification.
- Be 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
In return, the GIFT will provide and cover the following expenses:
- Housing Allotment
- Economy Airfare Tickets
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Transportation Facilities.
- Students will be given the support for Living Expenses.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan)
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
- Agreement to utilize personal information
How To Apply
You can apply at any time by e-mail with the required application documents.
But it should be noticed that your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted to a deadline. (the second Friday of May for the summer session and the fourth Friday of November for the winter session).Send application documents by e-mail to the staff in charge of admission :
Eun Mi Jung [email protected]
Click on the apply button below to commence your application and get more details.