2022 His Highness Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge (up to $100,000)
Applications are invited for the His Highness Muhammad Sanusi II (HH MSII) SDG Challenge 2022. The HH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge provides teachers with online training, coaching, and resources in social entrepreneurship to make a difference in their community.
Transforming education systems begins with teachers. Enabling teachers in developing scalable education projects helps ensure that all students have access to the education they deserve. The MSII SDG Challenge focuses on social entrepreneurship principles and systems thinking, to support teachers through the stages of ideation, project implementation, and achieving scale.
HRH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge 2022: How the Challenge Works
The HH MSII SDG Challenge is designed for practicing teachers and is divided into five separate stages:
- Open eLearning
You will be provided with online learning tools and resources to explore concepts related to innovation, entrepreneurship, program management, leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals. You are not required to have a fully-formed idea at this stage. The modules will provide you with tools and frameworks to clearly define your idea and to develop a persuasive concept note.
HRH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge 2022. The Grant
- There is no cost to participate in the Challenge.
- Open eLearning – No grant funding available
- Pre-Incubator – $500 USD
- Incubator – $2,000 USD
- Accelerator – Up to $20,000 USD
- Partnership – $100,000 USD
Eligibility for HRH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge 2022
- Open to practicing teachers based anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Any community project run by a teacher(s) that enhances learning is eligible. The aim is to calayze a wide variety of projects – both small projects, as well as those with the potential to scale.
How to Apply for HRH Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge 2022
Each stage of the Challenge has a different registration/application process. To join the Open eLearning stage, simply fill out the short registration form. You will automatically be enrolled in the 1 Million Teachers platform, where you will have access to a variety of resources to support your journey as a teacher-changemaker.
Applications for the next stage of the Challenge – the Pre-Incubator – will open on November 15, 2022.
The Application Deadline is Ongoing
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.