2022 IFAD Agrihub Training For Young Nigerians
2022 IFAD Agrihub Training For Young Nigerians is now open for youth between the age of 18-29 years to participate in the IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project.
The IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project provides unemployed Nigerian youth and aspiring agripreneurs with skillsets that qualifies them for self or wage employment for improved livelihoods within the rural economy.
This training is in partnership with the following organizations, Soilless Farm Lab. Ashdam Solar Academy, IITA Youths In Sustainable Waste Eco-recycling Program (YSWEP), Ibadan, Gycon ISN Bio Renewable Limited Micstanley Mega Protein Needs Farm and Goute Farms.
Through its various initiatives, the project aims to improve the livelihoods of youth in the rural economy. Agrihub intends to operate an inclusive model that provides opportunities for people with low levels of education.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the sponsorship, you must be:
- Residents of the highlighted locations and environs
- A youth between the ages of 18-29
- Ability to read and write in English
- Availability to participate in the entire training program and evaluation process
Reward & Training offers
Trainings are organized along the following value chains:
- Soilless vegetable farming: Soilless Farm Lab. Abeokuta, Ogun state.
- Renewable energy: Ashdam Solar Academy. Ibadan. Oyo state.
- Bio-gas Production: YSWEP, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Poultry production and management, and Vegetable farming: Agribusiness park, Awe, Oyo
- Bio-gas Production: Gycon ISN Bio Renewable Limited, Owerri, Imo state
- Oil Palm processing and the utilization of its derivatives: Micstanley Mega, Owerri, Imo state.
- Poultry production and management Protein Needs Farm, Owerri, Imo state
- Poultry, Mechanization, Screenhouse farming. Rice Production and processing. Orchard farming. Feed formulation, Charcoal cold room construction, Hydroponics: NFGCS Farms. Nasarawa state.
- Poultry production, High-quality cassava peels (HQCP) feed technology, and Feed formulation for poultry: ILRI, Ibadan, Oyo state (Accelerated Agribusiness Training (AAT)
- Improved technology on catfish and monosex tilapia production and management: IYA Aquaculture, Ibadan, Oyo state (Accelerated Agribusiness Training (AAT).
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.