The Renewable Energy Training is a partnership between the IFAD Agrihub project and Palmtree Technology Services, Oyo State.
The IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project focuses on developing the skills of unemployed Nigerian youth and aspiring agripreneurs to become self-employed or secure employment in agriculture. Through its various initiatives, the project aims to improve the livelihoods of youth in the rural economy.
Agrihub intends to operate an inclusive model that provides opportunities for people with low levels of education.
Details of IITA/IFAD Renewable Energy Training For Young Nigerians:
The program provides a solid curriculum for youth (male and female) to acquire knowledge on renewable technologies that can be used in farms and households by providing them with low-cost and high-efficiency solar-powered generators and irrigation systems.
Through its various initiatives, the project aims to improve the livelihoods of youth in the rural economy. Agrihub intends to operate an inclusive model that provides opportunities for people with low levels of education.
To be considered for the, you must be the following :
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Beneficiaries should be between the ages of 18 and 29.
- Youth must be passionate about agriculture, especially renewable energy solutions relating to agriculture and its value chain.
- The beneficiary must be unemployed when applying.
- Beneficiaries must possess at least a junior or senior secondary school certificate and be literate in English or the local language.
- Applicants resident in Ibadan, Oyo State (locations of the training facility) will be given preference.
- Applicants must have access to a functioning mobile phone.
- Participants must be physically and mentally fit to participate in all aspects of the training. Applicants with specific disabilities are also encouraged to apply. However, this must be clearly communicated during the application period.
- Applicants must be ready to commit three months to this program.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo an internship in relevant renewable energy companies.
If you meet these criteria, kindly apply now!
The program includes
- classroom training,
- hands-on field learning, and
Through the training, the selected beneficiaries will gain insights into creating businesses through renewable energy.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.