2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program For Young People Worldwide
Applications are open for the 2022 International Monetary Fund (IMF) Fellowship Program.
The 2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global efforts to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the global economic challenges.
Details of IMF Youth Fellowship Program:
Participants will have virtual access to the IMF Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by IMF experts and development professionals to boost their knowledge and communications skills and share their views on the current economic environment, focusing on addressing inclusive growth, food insecurity, inflation, and climate change while building a better future for youth.
- The workshop and engagements will be virtual.
- Phase I: Fellowship program will open to all via application form on the contest website.
- August 20 (11:59 PM ET) – Deadline for applications
- August 22 – Committee’s selection process begins
- Week of September 12 – Shortlisted participants announcement
- Phase II: Selected participants will join a capacity building program during the Annual Meetings.
- October 10 & 11 – Workshops on current global economic issues focusing on inclusive growth, food insecurity and climate change and sessions on communications skills
- Attending the Annual Meetings seminars and events is encouraged to gain broader understanding and knowledge of current economic issues facing the world
- October 13 – Group presentations on selected topics
To be considered for the IMF Fellowship, you must:
- Be between ages 20-35
- Demonstrate experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creation and/or contributing to independent platforms
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development issues particularly on inclusive economic growth, food security, inflation, and climate change
- Be student or graduate in the field of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related fields
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage)
- Unique and rewarding opportunity for young professionals to meet scholars, activists, leaders and experts while creating lasting connections with other youth fellows from around the world
- Participation in workshops and discussions with senior IMF staff on current global economic issues including inclusive growth, food insecurity, and climate change
- Virtual access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- Becoming part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Statement of Purpose (not more than 250 words)
- Innovation aim (not more than 300 words)
How To Apply
Interested candidates should complete the online application form.
The Application Deadline is 15th January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.