2022 KAIST International Students Scholarship (Full Tuition)
Open to: International Students, Researchers, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) is currently inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for the International Undergraduate Scholarship to be awarded for the commencing 2022 – 2023 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
KAIST will reward successful students with values worth of full tuition fee – tuition exemption for 8 semesters, Living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month, and Medical Health insurance.
Details for KAIST International Students Scholarship
KAIST is looking for student who meet the goal of fostering science talents that contribute to the nation and society. Interview is NOT required for all applicants. Applicants will be contacted through individual email if an interview is necessary
All of the application will be reviewed thoroughly and equally during the admission process. If you are finally got the admission, you will be automatically receiving the KAIST Scholarship.
To be eligible for KAIST International Students Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Applicants must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Applicants who have the professional nature of science and technology research and curiosity in this area
- Applicants who have passion and will to challenge new areas of creation
- Applicants who wish to serve society and the country with a high level of consciousness and attitude of collaboration
- Applicants who deeply think about morals and the environment for all humanity
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by February 28th, 2022.
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st, 2022.
- Submit your completed application and documents by 5:00 p.m. (KST) on the application deadline.
How To Apply
There is no separate process for applying for the scholarship. If you are finally given admission, you will automatically receive the KAIST Scholarship.
Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on the online application for admission.
The Application Deadline is 30th June 2022