2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Young Innovator Challenge
The fifth cohort of Kashim Ibrahim Fellows, also known as the Class of Phoenix, is poised to award young people who have inventive, relevant, and sustainable solutions to difficulties in agriculture, health, and the environment in their community through the YOUNG INNOVATORS’ CHALLENGE (YIC).
Do you believe you have ideas that have the potential to transform the world? Are they innovative, relevant to our community, and sustainable?
The time has come to see your great ideas come to life!
Come propose your concept at the Young Innovators’ Challenge, hosted by the Kashim Ibrahim Fellows’ fifth cohort. Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship
YIC aims to encourage young residents of Kaduna State to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the areas indicated above in Kaduna State through innovative solutions.
Identify a community challenge in any of the aforementioned areas and pitch your ideas/solutions for a chance to win N500,000 in prizes!
The Programme offers to give mentorship and assistance to young innovators with impactful ideas in Kaduna State through collaboration with our partners.
How To Apply for 2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Young Innovator Challenge
- Applicants must demonstrate a clear understanding of the challenge they want to address, and its specific context.
- Proposed solution(s) must be locally relevant, novel, scalable and have a social impact.
- Your idea must solve challenges relevant to the Agricultural, Health or Environmental sectors.
- Applicants must be between ages 15 and 30 and resident in Kaduna State.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.