2022 Kwara State Government Bursary Award for Undergraduate Students
Kwara State Government Bursary Award is currently open for Kwara state students
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
About the Kwara State Governor
His Excellency, Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq is an entrepreneur and philanthropist-turned politician. He is the Governor of Kwara State, after an overwhelming victory at the 2019 general elections. He contested as the governorship candidate of Nigeria’s ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Born in Zaria, Kaduna State, into the family of the first lawyer from the country’s northern region, AGF Abdulrazaq, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), who holds the prominent traditional titles of Mutawalin Ilorin and Tafida of Zazzau (Zaria), Abdulrahman, a Muslim, comes from Ilorin West Local Government, which is in the Kwara Central Senatorial District of the State. He speaks Yoruba, English and Hausa languages fluently.
To be considered for the bursary award, you must:
- be final-year Students of Kwara State Indigene in Government (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions are eligible.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Bursary allowances by 100% will be awarded to successful candidates.
Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Passport photograp
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter
- .Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
- Kindly log on here
- Click on the Bursary Award LinkRegister your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for the 2022 Bursary online