2022 MasterCard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program for Nigerians
Applications are open for the MasterCard Transforming Nigerian Youths between 18 and 35 years of age.
The Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation, in collaboration with the Pan-Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre, is bringing this program to Nigeria.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are active in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR( Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
The program core objectives are:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
Requirements for 2022 MasterCard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program:
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- Personalized Plan for your Business Growth
- Opportunity for rewards such as Free Website Design, Google My Business profile
- Free Access to Market and one on One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training with a chance to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
How To Apply
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.