2022 McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program
McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program: McKinsey is pleased to launch its Forward Virtual Learning Program which offers a unique and transformational experience for young professionals across industries and job functions.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The program is equipped to teach young professionals to navigate the future workplace and afford you the skills needed to succeed – such as problem-solving, digital and analytical skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
Details of McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program
Forward’s three-level, virtual learning program offers access to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and a community of peers while ensuring to equip you with practical skills and tools to apply throughout your career. Forward is launching in Africa, with plans to expand to other countries.
Young professionals who enroll on the program should at the end of the day be able to:
- Apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work.
- Creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly.
- Adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams.
Applicants for the McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2021 are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a university graduate
- Have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships).
- Be currently employed in a private small/medium company, not for profit organization, non-governmental organization or be self-employed.
- Have a good command of the English language
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the McKinsey & Company Forward Virtual Learning Program 2022 are to apply online if they meet the above eligibility criteria.
The Application Deadline 20th June 2022