Applications are invited from suitably qualified young graduates for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Intern Scheme aimed at helping the intern get hands-on skills, training, and understanding the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The program aims to build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of the MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice. The intern will contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Eligibility Criteria For MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022
To be eligible for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit.
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Perform analytical assignments.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Understand how the current role translates to business profitability.
- Develop self-directed process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with teams (Intra & inter) to finalize process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct an internal scan of the environment and provide constructive feedback to Management.
- Monitor competition activities and provide advice/recommendations.
- Conduct routine maintenance/operational checks.
- Develop and compile reports and make presentations to team members
- Learn various functions, including operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Source information, conduct trials, and provide ideas and feedback to the concerned people on business-related matters.
- Execute assignments assigned by the Line Manager.
- Attempt 1st line resolution on problems and escalate to the concerned persons.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features, and competitive advantage.
- Where applicable, capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Strive to demonstrate customer centricity in every interaction.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image, and services.
- Understand the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Leverage all support platforms i.e., Coach, Mentor, sponsor, etc. to improve self-performance.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
The Application Deadline is 8th March 2022
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Interested and eligible applicants visit the official webpage for more information.