2022 Nanyang International Scholarships in Singapore
International students wishing to study in Singapore are given the chance to apply for a fully-funded scholarship to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore through the Nanyang Scholarship programme of the university. Applications are currently open for the 2022/2023 application phase of the scholarship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records.
Eligibility Criteria For Nanyang Scholarship Programme 2022
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
How To Apply For Nanyang Scholarship Programme 2022
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for the scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
The Application Deadline: Same as Admission
Interested Applicants can visit the official page for more information