The Nestle training program 2022/23 is targeted toward training participants for 18 months.
Open to Young Nigerians with a minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at its Technical Centers.
Graduates of any of the following field of study are qualified to apply:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- and other related engineering qualifications
The three available locations for the technical training are:
- Agbara Factory, Agbara, Ogun State
- Flowergate Factory, Sagamu Interchange, Ogun State
- Abaji Factory, Abaji, Federal Capital Territory
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Have minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the above field of study
- Have minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
- Be willing to relocate if they do not reside in the location of the training
Duration and Reward
- The technical training will last for 18 months
- Participants will be awarded the Nestlé Certificate of Participation at the end of the program
- Participants will have the opportunity to work in a conducive and friendly environment.
How to Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.