Application for the 2022 Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships has begun for interested and qualified Nigerians.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The internship focuses on capacity building and skills development for Nigerian Engineering graduates working and learning for twelve (12) months.
NDPHC is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act as a private limited liability company with shareholding fully subscribed to by the Federal, State, and Local Governments with a mandate to manage the power projects tagged ‘National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP).’
Scholarship Details of 2022 Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships:
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED was set up as a fast-track power infrastructure development company with a mandate to manage the power projects under the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) scheme the Nigerian Government. We are currently the owners of the largest fleet of power plants in Africa.
NDPHC internship program is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative that focuses on capacity building and skills development for Nigerian Engineering graduates to work and learn for twelve (12) months.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships:
Engineering graduates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must have a Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) from any of the relevant Engineering fields with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree / Upper Credit:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Must have graduated from University / Polytechnic not earlier than 2017.
- Not more than 26 years old by 1st April 2022
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The internship program is for 12 months.
- Interested applicants will be selected from the six (6) geopolitical zones.
- Qualified candidates will be posted to NDPHC’s operational Power Plants and will be allowed to move from one department to another within the power station to garner experience within the Gas, Generation, and Transmission sections of the Electricity / Energy Industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified should click on the apply button below to commence their application.