2022 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Scholarship for Nigerian Students
Applications for the 2022 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Scholarship are now open for qualified Nigerians who are currently studying in Nigeria’s tertiary universities.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Scholarship offers eligible Nigerian tertiary education students fully funded scholarships.
Selected students will be funded from the period of selection to the final year of study in their current universities.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective June 03, to July 08, 2022.
Category of Awards
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
To be considered for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Scholarship, you must:
- Be registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Be certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and the Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is a fully-funded award for tertiary institution students throughout the period of study
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- All candidates are required to fill out and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click here.
How To Apply
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centers to be communicated to shortlisted applicants. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online in their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centers.
For enquiries: [email protected]
Click on the apply button below to commence your registration.